Mental health problems affect 1 in 4 of us, at times they make it difficult to leave our property, from depression when we lose motivation and energy, to hoarding when we collect items.
Here at Junkbusters, we understand that mental health problems are complex and severely impact our health and well-being. Often when a loved one is experiencing dementia; they can become forgetful leading to waste and rubbish building up.
Hoarding disorder (sometimes a symptom of OCD), affects around 2-5% of the population. This, often leads to a build-up of collected items, creating clutter and over several years, can result in limited air flow, restricted movement and space in the property. Everyday access to the kitchen or toilet can become difficult. At times the individual doesn’t understand, the impact this has on their lives and those close to them.
During our clean ups (from top to bottom), we will put anything of significance or sentimental value to one side, such as photos, jewelry, cash or letters. So, anything you would like to keep let us know. We will work to your instructions, on what to remove; you can be present or provide us access if your unable to attend due to personal circumstances.
Any items to be kept, will be placed in a safety bag and documented, we will communicate with you, throughout the process and keep you informed. So contact us today.
What we offer:
- We offer a fully comprehensive clearance service, your confidentiality and privacy is respected throughout our journey together, we comply with the Data protection act 2018.
- Our team are fully DBS checked.
- We are passionate about the environment and where possible recycle our clearances.
- Our Licence with the Environment Agency, gives you peace of mind and we abide by the guidelines and regulations.
- We hold public liability insurance and have a high regard for health and safety.
- Our pricing is competitive, with a large fleet and we do all the lifting and moving.
- Reliable and punctual, so call our team today for your no obligation quote.
Where we cover:
We cover the whole of the West Midlands, Including Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Harbourne, Bournville, Edgbaston, Holloway Head, Great Barr, Handsworth wood, Kings Heath and Moseley.
We are also listed on various directories including, near.co.uk